Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easter is coming . . .

I know Easter is a couple of weeks away yet but two of our grand kids are coming this weekend to visit and we won't see them before Easter so I had to get their Easter card ready early.

It is the same style box I made in February for Valentine's Day but with the Easter theme of course.  I have learned a few things making these boxes.  First of all you either use paper which has colour or a pattern on one side only or paste a piece of white (cream) paper on the 'card' part before you stamp, colour and decorate.  Coloured paper just does not show up as well and it does not do any justice to your work.  It does not photograph very well either.



I am sure you can tell that one is for a boy and one for a girl.  A fun card/box to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment