Friday, April 6, 2012

Challenge Card

This is a challenge card for the Fetch A Sketch Challenge #21 I also used what I learned in my Tombow technique class which was stamping the background, spritzing it, letting it dry and then stamp the same image with black ink.  I did not stamp with the same image as you can see and my background stamps kind of got washed away but I did like the effect.  I coloured in the flowers and then I covered it with acetate and stamped the flower image on the acetate and embossed it.

The full card.  Hard to see the acetate covering the center piece.

A close up of the embossed flower.  The embossing is done on the acetate cover.

Another close up showing the embossing.

2 comments:

  1. These techniques all together look awesome! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! And the effects are wonderful! Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch

    ReplyDelete